New Audio Feature
- Free Information Resource -
Any distribution of these materials beyond personal use requires the permission of St. Isaac's.
You may need Windows Media Player or RealPlayer to listen to the audio links below.
Presentations from Open House / Sacred Arts Festival 2007
Presentations from Saturday, June 23
1. Fr. Simeon: Introduction to the Distorted and the Undistorted Image of God and Man
2. Fr. Jeremiah Loch: Medicine and Morality - Part 1
3. Fr. Jeremiah Loch: Medicine and Morality - Part 2
4. Fr. Simeon: Visual Stimuli: Its Message and Effect - Part 1
5. Fr. Simeon: Visual Stimuli: Its Message and Effect - Part 2
Presentations from Sunday, June 24
1. Fr. Cornell Zubritsky: Sounds and Silence: from Heaven and Hell - Part 1
2. Fr. Cornell Zubritsky: Sounds and Silence: from Heaven and Hell - Part 2
3. All Speakers Answer Audience Questions:
We welcome your comments about our Audio file page. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For some time we have had the desire to add a new dimension to both the visual richness of iconography and pictures, and to the abundance and variety of the written word already present on our website, by adding an auditory sense to our communication towards those that we consciously serve. Somehow this sense of hearing and speaking seems so direct and immediate, and even more than that, very personal, that it feels very important to be able to touch base with you person to person.
Covering the topics of Sacred Arts in general, and then specifically Iconography, Sacred Music, Spiritual Direction and Retreats, and Prayer, we can share in this way this event so special to us with more people than were able to come on those two days.
From - Sacred Arts Festival on July 30, 2006 titled:
“The Language of Heaven: Prayer and Silence” by Hieromonk Raphael Vereshack, pastor of the Russian Orthodox Church of the Resurrection in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Fr. Raphael- part 1
Fr. Raphael- part 2